Wednesday 11 February 2015

TUTORIAL | Valntines Day ♥ SIMPLE ROSE GOLD EYES


A light Valentines Day look for a laid back chillaxing day with your loved one. Maybe a lunch date? A little trip to the cinema? Or maybe just watching a good ol' tear-jerker on Netflix. Whatever you'll be doing for Valentines Day, here's a natural, day-time look with colors that consists of warm browns, rose golds and a dewy, light-weight skin finish.



Products Used

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
Frappe
Cosmopolitan
Cococa Bear
Mango Tango
MAC Angel (Frost)
YSL Touche Eclat Foundation 
SLEEK Contour Kit in Medium
Rimmel Brow Pencil in Darkest Brown
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NC 42
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Cool Tan
EBAY Lashes
LA COLORS Lip Liner in Cappuccino 


Start off with a transition shade that will allow your eye shadow to blend out seamlessly with MUG Eyeshaodw in Frappe

Pack on MUG Eyeshadow in Cosmopolitan on your lid with a patting motion for a bold color rather than swept

Deepen your crease with MUG Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear

Blend the crease even more and blow it out with MUG Eyeshadow in Mango Tango and utilize the shade on your outer lower lash line.

Add a highlight onto your brow bone, inner-lower lash line and inner-eye corner for an extra pop of glam, this will allow your eyes to appear brighter. I used the highlight shade in the SLEEK Contour Kit.

Add your favourite mascara onto your top and bottom lashes (falsies optional)






16 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous look!!! I love rose gold makeup looks, I think they look great on an array of skin colors!!! I love the pics so clean and beautiful, YOUR GORGEOUS!!! I need to seriously buy some of makeup geeks eyeshadows!


    Jasmine
    colorubold.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial, so well explained. These kind of rose tones are my absolute favourite. The finished look is simply stunning x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tutorial and girl you're just too beautiful. I need to get my hands on some MUG shadows. The amount of times I've thrown stuff into my basket lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so amazing. I'm tryingtoget better with my blending techniques as I've always been jealous of makeup artist's smokey eye skills. Do you recommend any blending brushes? Idon't have any! I will definitely be trying this look out tomorrow :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous look, so simple, chic and wearable, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love makeup geek shadows

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a soft and beautiful look...very romantic

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lipstick shade, it's really pretty and great for everyday use

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Keisha, glad you like it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Anne, I'm glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used the Zoeva 221 soft crease brush.It's so soft and does the job amazingly. I also recommend the infamous MAC 227 blending brush. I should really put the brushes I used on my post too, lol sorry! I'll remember to do it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha i know right! I've been changing up my cart since forever and gad dayum I just hit that checkout and I never looked back lol! All you need is a dab and not even a swirl of product - pigment say waaah?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much. My look was a bit washed out since I was right in front of the window but nevertheless, the outcome was lovely. Thanks for reading Alina x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You need to! MUG shadows are amazng and I'm looking to get more on my next paa day haha! aah shucks, not as gorgeous as you though!!

    ReplyDelete