Thursday, 26 February 2015

My Basic Handbag Essentials / Michael KORS Jet Set Medium Travel Tote Review


The contents of my bag can get pretty crazy when dealing with a toddler - Mc Donalds Happy Meal toys to random baby socks can be found hidden away in every nook'n'cranny by the end of the week. I hardly change or switch between bags therefore the never-ending pit of receipts, soviets and crayons can also be a bit embarrassing whenever I ask my friends/family to grab something from inside. If I have lost a specific shade from my MAC lipstick collection - it's most likely in there too.


I own the Michael KORS Jet Set Medium Saffiano Leather Tote which is surprisingly very big for a size medium. This stylishly-sleek and multi-funcational bag is such a classic and is the ultimate get-away tote for any occassion - to the beach, maybe a date with your boyfriend? Or how about a night on the town - enough space to keep your flats. The bag consists of three slots, all very spacious and ideal for on-the-go office workers or bloggers. (insert winking emoji ) a great accessory holder for laptops, books (nappies and wipes) and tablets. The middle part is the only zipped compartment (such a shame since it is the only downside for me) leaving your contents exposed. Therefore, I use the zipped area for my phone, wallet and other valuables. 

This bag retails for £250 and comes in various sizes and colours.

-Saffiano Leather
-Two Top Handles
-Interior Zip Divider, Interior Zip Pocket, Two Interior Pouch Pockets
-17 x 11.5 x 5"
-Compatible with with 12" Laptop -Open Top
-Fully Lined





MY BASIC HANDBAG ESSENTIALS
These are my basic bag essentials, believe me, my bag is never this tidy but for this particular post, I decided to de-clutter my dirty little secretsI love large structured bags as I find it suits me more (being a plus-size and all) and also allows me to stuff a lot more unnecessary (but necessary) items such as three more lipsticks and an eyeshadow palette that I will never use throughout the day. #GirlProblems

Hand sanetizers, wipes and a few other baby bits not included since I will be posting a What's in my Baby Bag very soon!


MICHAEL Michael Kors - Bedford textured-leather continental walletImage result for paco rabanne black xs 80ml cenaImage result for the body shop vitamin e face mistEylure Superfix 6ml
MICHAEL KORS
Jet set travel wallet
Paco Rabanne
Black XS
The Body Shop
Vitamin E Face Mist
Eylure Superfix
Lash Adhesive
MAC Cosmetics Lipstick, MehrSleek Face Form Medium MediumFresh Floral A7 NotebookMarvel Heroes Collage 6 Colour Pen Retro Captain America Avengers Hulk
MAC Cosmetics
Lipstick
SLEEK
Face Form Kit
TESCO
Marvel Pen
Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner 100% BlackBlack walking umbrellaCanon Powershot SX510 12MP Bridge Camera - Black - WiFi CompatibleiPhone 6 16GB Gold on EE 4G With 24 Month Contract
Rimmel
Exaggerate Eye Liner
UmberellaCANON
PowerShot SX510 HS
IPHONE 5C






WHAT'S YOUR ULTIMATE NO.1 HANDBAG ESSENTIAL?

P I N   M E