Hey loves, I just want to Shanna for letting me come through and do this guest post on her blog *adore you mama* I'm LaaLaa you may or may not already know me. Been loitering in the community for nearly 7 years over at DolceVanity.com. My blog has more of a variety than just beauty, it's all about my life-style.
Valentine's is approaching and if you'd like to try something a little bit more dramatic and have a play on the eyes. I've got a quick tutorial for you. In under 10 steps you can create this look and you know what even if you're single and just doing something with friends or want to use this for a night out, go'on. Appreciate yourself and feel good!
All these eyeshadows are from the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette but...for the crease use any dark colour and then use a similar but lighter, transitioning colour to blend out.
1. With an angled brush Map out your shape using "Bondage" (follow your own natural shape).
2. With a fluffy brush begin to defuse the sharp line we created with "Vanity" shadow.
3. Pat "Last Sin" blush onto the lid, staying underneath the crease.
4. Line the waterline using Sothys "Graphic" khol liner and smudge out using "Bondage".
5. Add your wing using Illamasqua "Precision Gel Liner" gel liner.
6. Coat lashes using Kevyn Aucoin "Volume Mascara" & add Esqido Lashes "Lashlorette".
7. Line lips using L'Oreal Contour Parfait Lip pencil "Honey", fill them in with L'Oreal Collection Privee The Perfect Nudes "JLO", added gloss using Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer "What I Believe".