After reading Alex from Bump To Baby's The Mummy Tag, I decided to also try this tag out. This also gives me a chance to introduce my new niche to the blog - Lifestyle & Motherhood. I have been wandering how I would ease in the introduction of mummy and lifestyle posts until I came across this! I love answering TAGS and this being perfect, I answered the 20 questions straight away!
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
I am currently a stay-at-home mum. I have been meaning to update my CV as I would like to get back to work soon, hopefully by the end of this year.
2. Would you have it any other way?
Nappies are far from cheap so any little pocket money I can earn is worth it, I love spending every waking day with little miss but balancing money (bills, grocery shopping and random bits n bobs) can be difficult at times. So getting myself back to work gives me a bit of me-time and also help with our family financially.
3. Do you co-sleep?
Nope, she is strictly in her cot every night. I don't think she even has space to snuggle herself in between mama and dada right now anyway... haha!
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Spare socks! the amount of odd socks I have had to put on her is ridiculous!
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
Right now, We're fine with just the one! But in the future, I would love 2 more. Hopefully a boy next time.
6. Date night? How many nights per month?
We're quite lucky to have my boyfriend's mum living around the corner from us - she loves having Neveah over frequently which is lovely. My mum also drives up to pick Neveah up for the weekends as well. Our date-nights consists of pizza and Netflix, a little quiet rest in-doors is all we need, gosh we sound old...
7. Your childs favourite show?
Dora The Explorer!
8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
Newborn vests! During my nesting period, I was constantly purchasing all-in-one vests and suits not knowing Neveah was born 2 weeks late and would only wear them for a couple of few weeks.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
10. How many cars does your family have?
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now?
To be honest, I actually lost weight when I was pregnant. I was ecstatic after giving birth as I haven't been that small since God knows when! Unfortunately, the weight is annoyingly back on and I am once again currently trying to shred those pounds again. Bummer!
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
To visit my boyfriend's fmily in Jamaica and also my family in the Philippines.
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
I would love to go America with just the boyfriend. One day... One day...
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
Life has sped up faster and I feel like I've matured so much in a short amount of time. It's not a bad thing, I guess it's normal when becoming a mum. I also used to love going out, however these days, all I really want to do is stay at home and clean.
15. Finish the sentence: 'It makes my heart melt to see … My boyfriend and Neveah having memorable moments together.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Anywhere that catches my eye! Mostly Marks and Spencer and H&M.
17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
I am a MAC lipstick hoarder, I have a disgustingly unnecessary amount of MAC lipsticks.
18. Huggies or Pampers?
19. Have you always wanted kids?
Yes. I have always pictured myself to have kids in the future. Three to be specific - one down two to go!
20. Best part about being a mum?