Monday, 19 January 2015

♥ a Knitwear Haul


N E U T R A L I S M  
Who doesn't love a good online shop, if you're anything like me, an online shop can be very dangerous. I ended up browsing the H&M Sale and stumbled upon some amazing and timeless pieces! Chunky sweaters, polo necks and neutral shades are a recurring theme that keeps getting added into my winter wardrobe. Thanks to Instagram, I have been adoring the minimalistic 50-Shades-of-Grey fashion of some gorgeous and talented bloggers such as FRICHIC, HAPPILY GREY, ORACLE FOX.



The Gry Knitwear in the image above is from ZARA and is now sold out.

T h e   N e w   A d d i t i o n s  
Can you believe all of these pieces were purchased in the sale section?! I am so happy with each and everyone of them. My favourite has got to be the H&M Camel Over-sized Polo Neck Sweater as it has an amazing cowl-neck line that is not too loose and not too tight. I am 5'5 in height and as it is over-sized, I could easily pair this sweater up with some leggings or tights as the length stops just below my knee. This was a quick post as I will be showing of the jumpers in a separate post. Watch out for Outfit of the Days soon! 



Have you been loving knitwear this Winter?
please comment below