Wednesday 31 December 2014

A Tiny MAC Haul

A  T E E N Y   W E E N Y   M A C   H A U L 

I was gobsmacked to find out that a parcel came for me today. I hadn't purchased anything lately. Nevertheless, I was so excited to find out what it was. It came in a thick, black envelope. I then looked at the sender. MAC. I turned a bit hulk on it and ripped the sleeve like it was a piece of chicken wing. A note that said:

To Butch (my very embarrassing nickname from the bf)
Happy Birthday
 From 'The King.' (trust him to name himself something corny)

 I literally screamed! These were the two shades I had been eyeing up at the MAC store for ages! Flat Out Fabulous is a retro matte finish whilst VIVA GLAM Rihanna has a slight frost finish. I cannot wait to try these babies out. I literally just got this an hour ago! I hardly post in the middle of the day but I COULD NOT WAIT! It also came with (what appears to be) a mascara sample? I guess there was a PROMO going on...

Thanks BAE!




Watch out for a thorough review on each lipstick!
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE

SHOP VG RIHANNA

SHOP FLAT OUT FABULOUS


   Google+

1 comment: