Monday 2 June 2014

TAG | 100 Random Questions

 I stumbled across this TAG from a fellow blogger - http://themisadventuresofanordinaryhousewife.blogspot.co.uk/

So it's nearly 1am, the house is all squeaky clean and I am ready to relax on my sofa with a glass of wine warm milk :) Since this TAG alone is already quite long without me rambling on, let me just  get straight into it. So here's my take on the 100 Random Questions TAG :)

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I don't have closets at the moment, I just moved in so me and my partner is currently living off tesco bags :)

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I also take the towels, lotion, ashtrays... pretty much everything thats a freebie.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I am a fussy sleeper so its always out even when I initially tucked them in.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No...

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
They are a life-saver. LITERALLY, they're in every notebook/cookbook/planner of mine.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes. I always plan to use them. I even keep them in my bag and wallet but I always forget.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
LOL! I think i prefer a bear, I jst watched "The Wicker Man" not too long ago, so I think I'll pass. For some reason I picture Balou from the Jungle Book.

8:Do you have freckles?
Nope. 

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always, but it's in working progress :D

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
IGNORANT PEOPLE.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I actually do.. especially when I'm walking either up or down the stairs. I even count lamp posts when I'm bored in the car.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes. Shhh.

13:What about pooped in the woods?
No... thats another adventure I have yet to seek. LOL

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yes, and my daughter also joins in :)

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, I think that woul be another pet peeve of mine.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
2.. and if my boyfriend is reading this... the other person is our daughter.

17:What size is your bed?
Double-bed.

18:What is your Song of the week?
Sam Smith - Money on my mind... and of course, Frozen - Let it go 

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes! Men can wear pink too.

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
I'm a sucker for them... Reliving the childhood.

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
Stupid ones with college burnouts drinking and just acting stupid with dry humour that's so over the top.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
then it wouldn't be hidden treasure now will it...

23:What do you drink with dinner?
we've been drinking either the Vita Coconut water or Aloe Vera juice drink.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup&Mayo :) or if there's any ChilliMayo available.

25:What is your favorite food?
I love MEAT in general.. and anything spicy, so I can't just choose one.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Anything Disney (the Classics)

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
The Mister.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Never.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I don't think the mister will be pleased.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Probably last year.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes I can

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Well... I drove my dad's car and got fined for speeding on his name... 

33:Ever ran out of gas?
Nope.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
I have been loving Ham, lettuce and cucumber with a dash of mayo lately.

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
SMOOTHIES  for a quick yummy burst of goodness or some oatmeal with bananas and cinnamon.

36:What is your usual bedtime?
I'm a big girl. I don't do bedtimes now but I do try to lay in bed as early as I can (on some days)

37:Are you lazy?
Sadly, that's whats gotten me overweight and unmotivated to do anything about it for the past few years.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I honestly never did Halloween, I would love to though.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Well, since the chinese new year falls after my birthday which is Jan 4th, i wouldn't be classed as my year but the year before. So instead of being a sheep, I'm actually a horse.

40:How many languages can you speak?
I speak English and Tagalog. (Filipino)

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos because I dont know know what the logs are SMH

43:Are you stubborn?
I can be... ask the mister.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I think these are american hosts right? I'm from the UK so I'm not going to biased.

45:Ever watch soap operas?
Never used to. My boyfriend even stooped watching Eastenders coz it was never ont he TV.

46:Are you afraid of heights?
Yes. VERY!

47:Do you sing in the car?
I sing everywhere

48:Do you sing in the shower?
OK... i answered this from the question before.

49:Do you dance in the car?
Alot of shoulder and hip action involved. Yes

50:Ever used a gun?
No, but I would love to.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
On my 18th Birthday.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No I love them.

53:Is Christmas stressful?
Maybe to whoevers cooking the Christmas dinners.

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
whats that?

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Dont like em

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Lawyer, Archeologist, Journalist, Cinematographer, Interior Designer.

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Always.

59:Take a vitamin daily?
No, but I have so many stocked away in the cupboards, I really need to start taking them.

60:Wear slippers?
I always buy them but seem to always lose them a week later.

61:Wear a bath robe?
In the winter.

62:What do you wear to bed?
NOTHING BUT A SMILE =D

63:First concert?
a filipino one with Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez and Aiai DelasAlas

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I always hear Target on daily vlogs, so i'll go with that

65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos Baby

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts... ooooh the glazed ones yummy.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope

69:Ever take dance lessons?
Tap dancing back in primary school.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Pro Basketball or anything to do with Fitness.

71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes. Jealous?

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes.

74:Own any record albums?
No.

75:Own a record player?
No.

76:Regularly burn incense?
I used to till I ran out of the scented oils.

77:Ever been in love?
Yes and still counting the years...

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Bon Jovi =D

79:What was the last concert you saw?
I cannot even remember it was that long ago.

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot please.

81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar. Whats Snickerdoodles?

83:Can you swim well?
Not well... but I damn sure can float LOL

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
I think I can, I just prefer not to.

85:Are you patient?
its a working progress...

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ but a group of singers as I walk down the aisle. Ive got it all planned out.

87:Ever won a contest?
I dont think so.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No.

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Once you go black... well, you know LOL!

90:Can you knit or crochet?
i can cross stitch?

91:Best room for a fireplace?
definitely the living room fo sho

92:Do you want to get married?
Yes

93:If married, how long have you been married?
//

94:Who was your HS crush?
oh gosh I don't even remember,

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Ermm... Honestly I do. but rarely

96:Do you have kids?
One daughter.

97:Do you want kids?
I do want a few more, preferably a boy next time.

98:Whats your favorite color?
reds or greens.

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, my grandparents in the Philippines.

100. Something that happened to you in middle school.
I broke my ankle and had a cast on for nearly 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment