Thursday 26 February 2015

Wanderlust | ♥



wanderlust
noun
  1. a strong desire to travel.
    "a man consumed by wanderlust"

I would love to travel the world. Unfortunately, my bank account says otherwise. I love scrolling through travel blogs especially on Tumblr and Instagram: spectacular landscapes, good food, great people, big smiles, picture perfections and amazing opportunities to travel the world. I, on the other hand, fall on the other side of that spectrum. I hardly travel and when I do, it's to visit family abroad. Don't get me wrong, family always comes first, but I dream of vacaying alone or maybe with the hubby (if he's lucky), away from all the nappy changes and troublesome tantrums, maybe in the white sandy beaches of Boracay or petting the tigers in Thailand. Just a quick getaway from my normal life - even if it's just for a day.


WANDERLUST | MY NINE GETAWAYS


Rome, Italy

Boracay, Philippines

Venice, Italy


New York City, USA

Tokyo, Japan


Honolulu, Hawaii

Santorini, Greece


Beijing, China


Bangkok, Thailand


WHERE WOULD YOU GO?

via Tumblr





No comments:

Post a Comment